Finally the Oracle has released new version of “Oracle Enterprise Manager” OEM13cR1. Oracle has introduced a lot of new features in this release which you gonna like for sure. I have just installed it on my laptop and let me tell you I am liking it more than 12c. Totally new GUI, a lot new stuff at Infrastructure stack. If you just want to check the top 12 listed features of OEM13c, below is the list.
Top-12 feature list.
- Gold image based agent lifecycle management (view screenwatch)
- “Always on” monitoring (view screenwatch)
- Notification blackouts for managing target downtime windows (view screenwatch)
- Cloud-scale configuration drift management
- Hardware and infrastructure management (view screenwatch)
- Engineered Systems patching
- Exadata and Exalogic-Nimbula VM provisioning
- Exacheck integration into the compliance framework
- Flexible access control for database management (view screenwatch)
- Database Consolidation workbench (view screenwatch)
- Continuous data refresh between production and test databases
- Unification of Middleware Consoles into Enterprise Manager 13c (view screenwatch)
Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c: New and Exciting Features
Check out interesting facts about this new release “Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c: What’s New“
You can easily download this new version from below mentioned URL.
OEM13cR1 is available for following platforms:
- for Linux x86-64 (64-bit)
- for Windows x86-64 (64-bit)
- for Solaris Operating System (SPARC)
- for Solaris Operating System (x86-64)
- for IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
- for HP-UX Itanium (64-bit)
click on the hyperlink and it will navigate you to the download page for that platform.
Soon I’ll be posting more stuff on OEM13cR1.